Date & Time
26th February 2021 (Friday)
10pm – 11pm (GMT+08:00) Singapore
About this Webinar
With so many ERP projects begging to be won amidst the tough competitions, System Integrators need to show their USP by being able to build their own ISV IP with their expertise in a certain vertical domain like Logistics or Manufacturing for example. And what better way to do that by using their existing resources and being able to build their own microservices and solution extensions integrated with Enterprise Mobile Applications that work with Offline capabilities for even the remote worker.
The webinar highlights the growing need for developing such ISV’s rather than depending what a standard ERP would offer to the customer or the effort to customize the back end ERP which may or may not always work well the customer’s operations.
Come join us at the webinar to get a good understanding of how you can stand to benefit with your ISV solution, leveraging from your existing vertical domain expertise and experience.
- Introducing Mobile ERP pitfalls
- How Mobile ERP extensions plug the gaps
- Introducing No Code Mobile ERP Extension generator – eMOBIQ™ RMAD platform
- Demonstrating No Code Mobile Application platform – Native device functionalities, Backend Integration using SOAP and RestFul APIs, Online to Offline capability
- Orangekloud Partnership Programme
Regional Responsibility – CIO, COO, Sales & Business Development Director
Regional Exposures – 12 countries across Asia Pac including ASEAN, Greater China, India, Japan, Australia, South & North Korea (DPRK)
– Public (MAS, IMDA)
– Private (American Express, AIA, Fuji Xerox, Whirlpool, 3Com, Carrier, British American Tobacco, HK Listed Coys)
Industry Coverage – Manufacturing, BFSI, IT, Electronics, Tobacco, Animation, Secure Mobile Comms Apps, Online media/social gaming
ERP Systems – SAP, Oracle (PeopleSoft, JD Edwards), QAD Mfg/Pro, BaaN, JBA Famas,