Date & Time
25th February 2021 (Friday), 4pm – 5pm (GMT+08:00) Singapore
About this Webinar
COVID19 pandemic has brought about a major shift in paradigm to the way businesses operate. The impertinent need for Businesses to go Digital is a result of the ever-increasing boom of Mobile customers preferring to use the Mobile device as a lifeline tool for work, pleasure, communicating and performing their day-to-day work transactions. Businesses are forced to deploy a Mobile First strategy in order to engage productively and serve their customers much more efficiently at any given time. And in order to do so, they will need to ensure the provision of an uninterrupted system even in remote locations where internet connectivity is a major challenge.
The webinar highlights on how businesses should get prepared for post COVID19 scenario as an Acumatica Partner and add more value to your ERP implementations with a holistic Design thinking Enterprise Mobile Solution.
Come join us at the webinar to find out more.
- Preparing your Business for Life After COVID-19 – The new normal
- The need to accelerate Digital Transformation with a “Mobile First” Strategy
- Efficient Mobile First digital transformation strategy using eMOBIQ™
- Showcasing an Online to Offline Acumatica Field Service Mobile App powered by eMOBIQ™
- Introducing eMOBIQ™ – Optimizing the efficiency of developing Future Ready Enterprise Mobile Applications with No-Code
- Orangekloud Partner benefits for building a stronger Acumatica customer ecosystem.
- Q &A
Regional Responsibility – CIO, COO, Sales & Business Development Director
Regional Exposures – 12 countries across Asia Pac including ASEAN, China, HK, Taiwan, India, Japan, Australia, South & North Korea (DPRK)
Industry Sectors – Worked in both Public & Private Sectors
– Public (MAS, IMDA)
– Private (American Express, AIA, Fuji Xerox, Whirlpool, 3Com, Carrier, British American Tobacco, HK Listed Coys)
Industry Coverage – Manufacturing, BFSI, IT, Electronics, Tobacco, Animation, Secure Mobile Comms Apps, Online media/social gaming
ERP Systems – SAP, Oracle (PeopleSoft, JD Edwards), QAD Mfg/Pro, BaaN, JBA Famas,